Monday- Saturday 10AM-6PM
The How’s & Why’s of Consignment
A: It is Green! ( A Form of Recycling)
B: You can donate proceeds to charity.
C: You make money!!! Items are paid on a 50/50 split.
**Second Impression is focusing on better quality labels. We receive consignments based on the season.
• Items are taken only on: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 10:30AM-4:00PM.
A: Items must not be older than 2 years old
B: Recently cleaned, well pressed and on a hanger
C: Nearly new condition
D: 90 Day contract
E: 50/50 split
Cleanliness is Crucial! Please prescreen your consignment. After initial screening by Second Impression staff any item that does not meet our criteria will be donated to charity of our choice. (Receipt upon request)
The How To:
1. Screen items in daylight before bringing in
2. Check for stains around collars. Cuffs. Underarms, and crotch area
3. Check for missing buttons and closures.
4. Check for tears, fading or moth holes.
5. Check for any odor’s such as smoke perfume, mothball or cedar
We will no longer be accepting lower price items such as: Target. Wal-Mart, Cato, Old Navy & Kmart. Also not Accepting Estate Clothing, Vintage Clothing, Wedding or bridesmaids dresses or costumes
Second Impression feels that we are partners with our consigners. We appreciate the opportunity to provide an outlet for your pre-owned items and look forward to working with you. Together we can have another great year!
Spring - Feb 1st – April 27th
Summer - April 11th – June 29th
Fall Transitional - Aug